Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What's Up Doc?

My family is not too big on doctors.  


"Are you heavily bleeding?" 
"...No."
"Then you're ok."


"Is there bone poking out?"
"....Well....no..."
"Then you're ok."


"Can you move it?"
"Well yeah but it hu--"
"Then you're ok."


"Does it feel out of place?"
"Not really, but it hur--"
"Then you're ok."


"Are you at a livable body temperature?"
"I mean, it's not 105."
"Then you're ok."


We've always had this whole "tough guy" attitude at my house.  If you could move, function properly, weren't profusely bleeding not,hing was dislocated and out temperature was under 101, then we were ok. 


Well, I've been sick for these past two weeks I suppose.  It started Thursday with that killer headache that sent me home from work.  Since then, I've had a fluctuating fever, a gross cough, I'm congested, have sensitive eyes and just in general, have not been feeling good.  Sounds to me like I just have a normal sickness.  *shrugs*  My mother is worried enough that she has forbade me to see Scott until I am better and set up a doctors appointment for 3:00 today.  *eye roll* Well, I guess that means I'm off




Here it goes. 


I'll just Keep Moving Forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment