Since I was 11 years old, my mom has always bugged me about how I am going to get skin cancer and look all gross when I am older. Honestly, I never really believed her until this summer. Ugh. Being outside for hours every day really drains you and no matter how much sunscreen you put on....you are going to get burned.
Being outside for as long as I am every day makes me pretty grumpy. I am pretty grumpy now. Well, let's go with drained...I kind of passed my grumpy stage. Let's take today for example. I had swimming lessons from 9am-12. Put that sunscreen on, got in the water, taught little children how to swim. I then, guarded from 12-4 applying sunscreen every hour. Honestly, I don't think I have ever gotten as burned as I did today. My legs got it the worst, my arms, my head! Curly hair+sun=impossible. Since my hair doesn't lay flat on my head, it's just not preventable. I'd have to like, use sunscreen as hairspray to keep it from burning........you know. I should try that =P haha. Ugh. Point being, basically every part of me is burned. My face is pretty bad too. My poor nose has been burned all summer long. *Sad face*
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE! I've been getting my homework done. Want to know why? Ya'll will think it's hilarious. I don't. My dad said that for every chapter I finish, I have 2 hours of time to hang out. Who do I hang out with? Scott. Scott. Scott. Sarah. Scott. Sarah. Sarah. Yeah, I basically have two people in my life, but it's cool. =] I like them, so it works out. Anyway, I've been a reading away and getting things done, so that's nice.
School. I am worried about school. I don't really know if I will be able to go this semester to be honest. Money is really tight in my family right now and it's causing some problems. I really hope that I will be able to go. There are many things that would just totally kill me if I couldn't go to school this semester.
There are lots of things running through my mind. Hmmm...update on life? It still rocks. Basically. Things have been falling into place and I have been genuinely happy. I haven't had that feeling in a long while...it's nice.
This recovered happiness helps me to Keep Moving Forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment