Even though you want to.
And need to.
Life is crazy and the Lord gives you trials that seem absolutely impossible. They are...when you don't have help. There are certain people that you need in your life. They come when life seems hardest and they help you through that time and are in your heart forever. I have a few of those people in my life and it's certainly a blessing I will always be grateful for. The Lord works in mysterious ways; a phrase often heard and said. It couldn't be more true. I am amazed by the people the Lord has blessed me with and the ways the Lord has placed them in my life, kept them in my life, influenced them and more. It's perfect, really.
Everyone wants to feel special, loved, cared for. Yet, everyone struggles at times to feel that. Sometimes I feel like I struggle more with that than I need to and let me tell you, it can really tear a person apart. There are so many things you can do to clear your mind. For me it's music, running, writing. Sometimes that's not enough though. Sometimes you just need a hug from a best friend, or just a normal conversation to divert your mind from those things that are haunting you. In the moment, you wonder why it's so hard; why you have these things haunting and burdening you. It's hard to see that in the end, it will only make you stronger, bless you, and push you forward; help you to understand others in their time of trial. That's when you are the most loved and cared for. When you are able to put yourself in another's shoes and really help them out. Even if you haven't been through what they have, or even if you don't even know what their trial is, you can still place yourself in the emotion and understand that much. Sometimes that's all you need. Someone to feel the way you feel. Though you may feel completely alone while you're struggling, you never are. You have the Lord and hopefully that one person who can always come and comfort you when you need it the most.
There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. A rainbow after the rain. Smiles after trials.
Don't let your hauntings take over you like I have. Rely on the Lord, your best friends, yourself...to Keep Moving Forward.

No comments:
Post a Comment