Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My lack of wisdom

Once upon a Friday, I got my wisdom teeth out.  It was an adventurous weekend. My surgery was around 4:00 p.m. After I woke up, I was super spacey and couldn't walk straight and I don't remember anything.  My mom told me that I kept touching my lips, talking about how big they were and that I was getting upset at her for not touching my tongue. Hahahaha. I guess it was important to me that she touch my tongue. Anyway....after I got home from that, I remember getting on my parents bed, turning the TV on and flipping open my computer.  The next thing I know, I am waking up, Talon is texting me, telling me he is on his way to come see me and I am getting my stuff together to move into the main room.  Well. Talon came =D and it was soo much fun.  I mean, I was spacey still and didn't really know what was going on, but it was the best.  We hung out in the main room, went through some Netflix stuff and ordered a movie we will watch later =D we talked with my daddy for an hour or so and then just kind of sat there and talked. Talon is just super awesome.  Takin' care of me and all that such.  That's why he is my best friend. =P After Talon left, I watched Shutter Island.  It was a pretty good movie.  I didn't follow it at first, but it started unraveling and it all worked out....don't worry haha. =D

SATURDAY!  Oh my land was that just the best day of my life.  So I went to Andrew Broekhuijsen's farewell party and got to see a bunch of Chamberians =D Which is always the best because we are all just so cool.  I was probably still spacey, but it was so worth going to.  Samuel and Jenea Fultz came over later to spend the weekend at our house and so THAT was fun.  I was pretty tired still so Sam and I just kind of hung out in the basement, watched TV, made fun of stuff, took pictures =D and chatted.  This is about as puffy as I got.....see! Not TOO bad, but still puffy hahaha. 
In the middle of our, laziness, Alex Williams decides to call me and tell me he is in Utah! =D Soooooo he came over with his best friend Tim Billings and we all just hung out, poorly played ping pong and messed around.  We sat and talked with my mom for awhile when the two first got there and that was cool.  Hadn't seen Alex is just over a year so that was definitely nice.  Don't you just love when people decide to just show up that you haven't seen in ages? Yeah...it's the best. 


On Sunday, it was Andrew's farewell.  Hahaha. I woke up super late so we missed the opening hymn, but still made it.  Andrew gave a super great talk.  Ah!  It's so weird to see everyone leaving...and all at the same time.  It's super crazy.  Sam knows Scott Tilley so I dragged him along too =D haha. It was fun.  I couldn't sing though.  It hurt, I did though...as much as I could at least lol.  After his meeting, I went back to schoolllll and went to my BYU ward.  Ahhhhh....I love them for sures.  It was so worth coming back.  My medicine makes me a little crazy and stuff and so I was spacey and out of it.  Ah hahaha. Deanna was more excited at the fact that I was on medication than the fact that I was actually there.  The girls on my floor and in my ward are definitely the best.  After church, the girls decided to have a movie night.  We all kind of crashed before though and took at nap.  I went over to Amy's door in the middle of the wait of it all and I guess I was just standing there blowing on the balloon at her door.  I can't really tell you all that happened....but obviously it was enough to laugh about because they bring it up when we chat. =P The bishopric came to check on me when we went down for ward wrap up and it actually kind of scared me a little because I was just kind of in my own little world....but it was definitely good.  Hahaha. Ahhhh. 


Today wasn't quite as thrilling, but the morning was definitely adventurous.  Amy knocked on my door at like noon and it woke me up. Hahaha. We planned to meet at noon to go to Wendy's and get lunch.  Well I super showered and we headed over. Caitlin....nope. Just  Caitlin. Hahaha. =D I can't even start explaining to you how hilarious she is, but she definitely made the trip the best.  Her and Christelle I can't even handle haha.  I scooped a spoonful of ice cream that looked like Jimmy Neutron/Elvis and we took a picture of it.  We judged the people or pick apart their orders.   Caitlin eats the top of her burgers and dips it in ketchup.  Deanna steals scooters...... Caitlin lost her dignity.  It's really too bad you aren't in on these jokes....Kelsie came home and told me about her trip to Elko, I told her weird stories, Talon called me and then I ate dinner. =D


Anyway.  I am about to head over to take some pictures with Jamesy for RHA and get ice cream with Talon =D Then my day is done and it is back to the real world. School, homework, sleeping. Oh....I had a trippy dream last night.  I don't remember it, but Talon was a giant, Amy was running around in the hallway and Kelsie was flying.  I don't know. It was weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment