Monday, January 13, 2014

Another Year, Another Life

Here we are, two weeks into the new year.  2014.  Wow.  It's hard to believe that Scott and I are soon going to go from a two person home to a three person home.  We are just not so patiently waiting for these last 6 weeks to pass while our little girl finishes up her developing.  Another year, another life.

But who really wants to hear about all that stuff?  It's not exciting yet.  The next post, after she comes, that will be the exciting part!  So what about a sum of 2013?  Nah, I'm not really feeling like I need to do that.  I was sick the entire year.  Literally.  It was a wonderful year, don't get me wrong.  A lot of exciting things happened; Scott and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary, we found out we were pregnant, we moved to a beautiful new apartment, have held good, steady jobs.  We both got to experience scares with accidents with our fathers, struggled with what was the right decision for me in regards to school, dealt with a lot of health issues.  But through all those, good and bad, we have grown closer together.  Grown as individuals and are ready as we can be to start our new family.

So what exactly is in store for 2014?  We're not really sure.  All we're sure of is that our lives are going to change forever.  We're sure that we are both making lifestyle changes; goals to be healthier.  Eat better food all the time, rather than most of the time.  Exercise more often, get ourselves motivated and moving.  Scott is really cracking down and focusing on school.  I'm really pushing to get my photography business up and running; hopefully pull in another income with that.

No matter what comes of 2014, we just know we are going to push to be better for ourselves and better for each other.  This year will bring all sorts of new ways to Keep Moving Forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment