Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cut Life Open

Oook.  So here's the deal.  I had my surgery 4 (ish) days ago.  Well, my sister, Kara was freaking out and I was as calm as could be haha.  I went in, they told me the deal, I wrote where they were cutting me open and such, then my doctor did the same thing, they hooked me up and I was gone!  Haha ok. Funny story though.  So they're wheeling me into the operating room and my nurse was talking to me, being all chill, whatevs, and asked me where I was going to school.  When I told him I just finished my first year at BYU he asked, "And how are the boys..." Haha.  I just laughed and said, "Oh the boys are just great.  Always great."  He chuckled and replied, "And how about your boyfriend?  Have a boyfriend?" Me, "Oooh no.  I don't have a boyfriend."  Being the kind, gentleman he was, haha, he asked why on earth I didn't have a boyfriend.  We laughed and I said because they are all afraid of me.  It's probably true. =P After they got me on the anesthetic, they asked how I was feeling and I sat there for like .5 seconds and said, "Oh...I feel it comin'." and had enough time to hear everyone laugh then I was gone.  After I woke up, Kara came to pick my mother and me up and bought us all Kneader's so THAT was yummy =] I lasted the whole day and then Talon came over =]  That was a pleasant surprise for sure.  He carried me around and we just watched tv, but it was nice to have some company for sure.  He's just great.  Oooh.  When we were going back upstairs though, he got down to let me on his back to carry me up the stairs and I felt bad about him carrying me upstairs so I said I'd try to go up myself, but I definitely did not think that through.  I couldn't really do it, but he made me anyway.  It all worked out in the end though 


Alright, so Saturday was one of my longest friend's wedding.  Ah!  She looked so beautiful and it was just so great!  I loved every second of it. Her dress was gorgeous, her hair was beautiful, she was so bright and smiling.  Her husband is such a perfect match for her!  I am all too excited for her.  
Doesn't this just make you smile?!  It's just beautiful.  Soooo beautiful! =D 
Funny story.  At the end of the reception, I was talking to her mom and she said to me, "Hannah, I want you to get in the back of their car and chaperone for me."  Hahahaha.  Oh I had a good laugh.  It was funny for sure. 


Alright.  Sunday was a fun time.  Went back to my single's ward and saw all my buddies from summer! =] It was too fun.  I loved being back and seeing everyone again.  The people are great, I love the bishopric, it's just a great setup.  Memories from the summer were talked about and everyone was just chatting away.  Ah!  It was the best for sure.  


Monday was a tri-stake FHE.  There weren't a whole lot of people there I knew but I met some cool guy named Preston?  It might be Parker haha.  He was in my group.  We made rockets...yeah it was cool.  Anyway, so, I am pretty sure it's Preston, sure, we'll go with that......so we're in the same group right?  Totally chatted it up, he was cool.  We had a bit in common and it was easy to talk to him.  Ahhh, he's just old.  Haha.  Like 23.  RM's are scary for sure.  Why can't they just have friends and not worry about dating?  Yeah, that'd be nice....


So that brings us to today.  Today was an adventure for sure.  I, first of all, went to bed crazy early last night and this morning I had a foot appointment at 10:00 to see if I had any infection, talk about when my cast comes off, etc. etc.  After that, I went home and helped my mom pick out some pictures for my sister's wedding which is on SATURDAY!  Party =] That was fun, but I was sooo tired for some reason so I was kind of grumpy =[  I took a little nap after that whole deal and then my mom and I tried to get our broken lawn mower to work, but we were both grumpy at this point so that didn't work....
After our lawn mower adventure, I got ready and head off to Provo!  I had to send my friend Cory Cooper's stuff home to him and planned a sleeeeep over with my dear Gigi =P  Since she had a class until 6:30, I wasted time chilling with some other friends before I dumped myself at her place ;]  
I went to Zupa's with my friend, hung out and talked to them for a good solid two hours haha.  After lunch, I went to my RA's apartment and caught up with here and her sister. =P  Cebre and Terra Allen.  Oh how much I just adore those girls <3 AND NOWWWW I am with Gigi.  
Bahahaha.  Best story ever.  So Gigi and I go shopping right?  We pull out right behind NIK DAY!!!  He's just beautiful.  We may, or may not have stalked him..............................


After we got back from shopping, we made some dinner =P which was delicious.  We made tacoooos.  Oh...I totally spilled my food.  It was super great.  Don't worry though, I got the stain out =P  After our yummy dinner, we played a card game, which was super intense and then just chilled.  There was this guy Derek there and he was fun.  Haha.  I have this thing where when someone says something like,"Oh that's stupid."  I, without hesitation reply with, "You're stupid."  So Derek was eating some cake and he said, "This cake is delicious."  I stopped myself from saying, "You're delicious."  But I started laughing and so I ended up explaining it out anyway.  So when everyone was leaving, Derek turned to me and said, "Hey, stay delicious." and blew me a kiss and walked out.  Oh it was too funny =P 


So Gigi and I are sitting here, in the kitchen.  She is doing homework, I am doing this and picking out songs for a CD.  It's an adventure for sure.  =]  It's been a grand day. 


Kara's birthday is Thursday, she's getting married on Saturday and then life goes on!  Haha.  So that will be my next update I believe.  


OH! DANIEL COMES HOME TODAY!  slash tomorrow if you want to go by the fact that I haven't gone to bed yet.  Anyway, he comes home within the next few hours and I am just so excited =D  I get to have my brother back for a few weeks before his mission!  Yay yay yay!! 


I have great friends, summer is just going so wonderfully, I love my life and I Keep Moving Forward



No comments:

Post a Comment