Thursday, February 17, 2011

Super Update

So it's been two weeks....
    
Last week, ummmm.  Well let's try and go step-by-step here.  


On Saturday (the 6th), I was craving In-N-Out like crazy! I told my friend Kevin about this problem and then we went to In-N-Out! It was simply the best.  After that, I went rock climbing with Kelsie, Chelsea, Kimbee, Hilary, Natalie, Brontay, Heather, Dezz, Mahoney, Ben, Kade and Kevin.  Haha oooooooh how fun that was. =P  There was this one climb, it was impossible, and I had to make it.  I never did, but I didn't really ever give up either.  It was such an adventure.  OH! And....Kelsie decided to start a chain of compliments.  So my calves are like, super defined.  Honestly.  It's kind of weird.  Everyone notices and I counted the comments on my calves and it was 13.  It carried over to Monday when Dezz and Mahoney brought it up after our classes Monday morning.  Hahaha. Oh dear, it's so weird for me.  Yes, I know my calves are huge.  It is nothing new to me, that's just how they've always been.  Yes, you can mention it, but more than once or twice gets kind of weird....let's be honest.  And Mahoney....No, I do not eat baby cows for breakfast.  Sorry to break the news to you. 


Oooook the next days of importance....slash remembrance, is Wednesday.  The day was just super long and weird and emotional and just kind of all over the place really.  My ankle, at this point, has been swollen and kind of hurt for like 2 1/2 weeks, things are all over the place with friends, some family stuff and school is stressful.  Wow.  So I got to my swim class and I was excited because we weren't really doing anything which meant I could just jump in and swim.  Which is exactly what I did.  Talon thinks it was somewhere around 1000 but who knows, I wasn't counting....haha.  After swim, I went up to Talon's room and we finally started the third Bourne movie!  w00t! =] They have brought me great joy.  They are pretty crazy, and intense.  OH! And I drew, well, actually, Cebre drew it, but I colored it.  Anyway, a picture of my friends Ben and Kade.  I think it's great =D If you're ever curious as to what Ben and Kade look like....there's your picture! =P Sorry it's kind of small, if I make it bigger, it's gets all pixely....


Next is Thursday.  Thursday was kind of boring.  Until I got dragged to the hospital by Brontay and Natalie.  Natalie had to go to the hospital for her foot and all my friends had been getting on my case about my ankle because it really is like, disgustingly swollen and bruising and just not fun.  So we go, blah blah blah.  Ends up that Natalie is out on crutches and I don't get anything.  She had ligament issues and I have a risk stress fracture and tendonitis.  Haha.  "You should get better in a few days, just stay off it as much as you can."  Yeah, it's worked out great.  It's twice it's size, hurts more and more bruised.  That's okay though, I have Natalie's crutches if I need them and a brace.  We'll see how all that goes. 


FRIDAY!  Oh my gracious.  So fun.  High school swim state was going on and I sat with Emily Luse and the AF swim team (because NO Lone Peak people were there....come on), and cheered and freaked out and had so much fun.  It really made me miss swimming and competition. THEN!  I went on a date. =D It was slightly accidental (Alton, if you're reading....you know it's true haha.) but it was seriously the best.  Haha. So Alton, posted on his facebook about how he wanted to go to a Friday preference dance.  Naturally, I commented saying I'd take him...so I did!  It was super.  It was Toy Story themed and at Fat Cats bowling.  There was like, unlimited everything: bowling, pizza, cotton candy, drinks, music, awesomeness.  Yup.  I had wayyyy too much cotton candy though. Haha. Oh but it was so fun.  We went to dinner at Legends before we headed over to the dance and it was hilarious.  We are such little kids.  We played with a quarter while we waited for our food haha.  I don't even know how to go about explaining what we were doing.  It was like quarter hockey.  We would spin it up and flick it to keep it going.  It was the most entertaining thing. =P Simple minds....simple pleasures. 


Saturday I went back to the meet in the morning and watched my high school dominate.  We had a few state champions this year.  It was super intense.  I got to see a bunch of my old friends I haven't seen in ages and was in an atmosphere I am familiar with and just, appreciate so much!  Oh how I love swim meets =P After that, I watched the basketball game and just kind of chilled.  It wasn't anything too exciting, but it was nice =]


SUNDAY! Oh my =D I went to my friend Miguel's farewell and it was the best thing that could have happened to me.  He did so wonderful, I saw allll my Chamber buddies, including my brother Daniel Forbes and it was just so fun.  I miss some of those guys so much.  I've forgotten what it's like to be around them for hours at a time.  It was the greatest and it just gets to happen again this Sunday and Andrew Broekhuijsen.  Oh hey.  Sunday, after the farewell, I forgot that my ride, Melanie, wasn't going back to Provo right away so I kind of got stranded.  I called a billion and five people for rides, but they were all gone, or weren't leaving for another zillion hours.  I called Talon and he just, was so spectacular and grabbed Nolan and Matt and came to pick me up.  It was easily the best because I had A LOT to do for classes back at school that I needed my computer for.  That's just why Talon is the greatest ever. Yup it's true! ;] (Haha yup, be glad you read everything Talon)


Ok ok ok.  We are onto the present week.  Monday! It was Valentine's Day =D This year was actually good.  Haha. I made a Valentine for my friend Brittany Lovell from RHA, Talon was spontaneous and gave me a Valentine, my mom came by and dropped off a Valentine that has a card, little box of chocolates, a little teddy bear with a box of kisses, some peanuts and she made me this GIANT heart shaped chocolate chip cookie, I babysat my cousins little baby boy, Henry, who is just SO freaking cute =D and I watched Moulin Rouge with Sierra and Deanna at the end of the day.  It was simply the greatest ever.  While we were watching the movie, we were all singing along and talking about how wonderful the movie and music is.  


This is Henry =D




Tuesday I went to Poco Loco with Talon and bought new goggles. Yay! =D After that...I don't really know what happened. 


That brings today.  First of all, I actually woke up in time to shower and get ready for my classes and that was successful.  After Choir, I went met up with Talon to go to our First Aid class we missed on Friday but, you  know, it wasn't happening, so I missed RHA for like, nothing really.  Sooooo, to waste time before our swim class, Talon and I just chilled in the lobby. We tried to do Chemistry homework, but the internet wasn't really working out so well so we mostly listened to music, and looked at pictures and just were awesome =D It was just splendid. 


On Friday, I am getting my wisdom teeth out.  I am pretty excited for it to be completely honest.  Yeah, so that's kind of weird, but at least it will be done and over with.  Plus, if simple medicine makes me crazy....
Yeah, let's put one and one together on this. =P


Random story of the moment:  Kelsie and I are officially the coolest.  I am really going to miss her next year =[ I mean, we can just like, run around and sing and dance and just be ourselves together and it's definitely the best thing ever! 


We can help each other to Keep Moving Forward  

2 comments: