A new year, a new semester. New friends and new experiences. I am not sure what will happen this coming year. Last year I had so many ups and downs and my life was really interesting.
This is new to me, my first blog. I don't know how to approach it really, but I am giving it a shot. I write about my life continuously, just on private documents and in journals. I always feel like it's not enough and maybe this is that little bit more I need. Haha.
The year started just four days ago. I didn't really think much about any goals and resolutions until last night. What are they?
In no particular order:
1.) Relationships are not needed...dating is fun, but not exclusively. I haven't had the best luck with relationships and frankly, I am done with the lovely dovey, romantic "I love you" stuff. I need to focus on friendships and feeling comfortable with myself before I get into any more of this romance.
2.) School is a priority. It was last semester as well, but not as high as it should have been. Why? Stupid romantic stuff. I did alright last semester, but I know I can do better. I will study more properly, pay attention to test material and make sure I have notes that I understand, and if needed, that others could understand as well. I am a writer and take notes at EVERYTHING, but sometimes they are just words. They need to be something I can continue to learn from. Also, tests? Oh dear, they are not my friend. I need to make sure that I really get ahead of the game of my test preparation and know the stuff before I go in and take my tests.
3.) Church. I have always believed and loved my church. It has done a lot for me, but I
know I need to do more. Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has seriously changed and blessed my life. For the last while, I have been thinking about serving a mission but it's still in the air really. I have 2 years to decide. I need to read my scriptures more, pray more and when I prepare my lessons, I have to do so in a way where not only I teach my girls, but myself as well.
4.) Friends. I have the capability to make them, I just gotta get out there and do that. I have always kind of been that odd one out. I know a lot of people, but I am not comfortable around them. Does anyone else feel like this, or is it really just me? If I work on my confidence, I know that I will be able to really stand out more and not seem so washy and clingy.
Well there ya go. I guess I just have to Keep Moving Forward and see where it takes me.
Oh Goody! I am glad you started a blog. Good job! =)
ReplyDelete