Saturday, January 8, 2011

Apples-to-Apples

Arrogantly stereotyped, timelessly brilliant, frighteningly charming and outrageously swift. 


This describes yours truly. Have you ever noticed how much fun apples-to-apples is?  With the right people, it's like the best thing on this planet. 

I want you all to know, that today, the day I have dreaded most since I recognized what I had going on, was yet...the best day of the week!  Listen to my story.  


I woke up at 8:00 and went to my 9:00 class, came back and wanted to take a nap, but my mother and I were texting and so I didn't really get to sleep, I got like an hour.  After my nap I went to my Chemistry class.  It was interesting, I still had fun, but I forgot my book that I need to return...poop face. After Chemistry I had an hour before my next class, choir, so I went to lunch with my bestie buddy Talon.  That was an adventure.  His burger was like, as big as my face.  
After lunch I went to choir and our songs are freaking impossible.  Then...Talon waited for me because we had our first aid class right?  So I awkwardly walk around for like 5 minutes trying to find this kid and he can see me the entire time, we are on the phone, and apparently some guy was witnessing all this as well.  Needless to say, I still feel awesome.  Well, we go to our first aid class and we our teacher is a piece of work.  He's from Chicago, he's Italian, went to Mexico on his mission and lives in Utah.  He fits that description perfectly.  Anyway, our class was adventure.  We didn't do a whole lot but I decided to write everything down even though it was all the basics....that's just how cool I am.


Ok, so busy, all over the place day so far right?  Here it comes.  Choir retreat was today, I was an hour and a half late because of my first aid class.  We had rotations in retreat and I got there as the second altos were playing their get to know you games and so that was nice.  Then we had three or four other rotations and we were there until 9:00.  After that, I was starving because I hadn't eaten since lunch which was at 2:00.  Talon and I get some foodddss stuff and then ventured outside for a little bit and that was silly and fun. This is where the best part happens. I went back to my lobby and my dear friends Gigi, Bethanie and Brent were there about to start apples to apples.  We played and things were just awkward and funny and weird.  Bethanie left to go to bed, Brent left to do homework then all these other awesome people came. Woot! So now it's Gigi, myself, Olivia, Cece, Katy, Amber, Jacob, Benjin, Eric and we are all playing apples to apples.  Benjin isn't a very good loser...but he can read my mind =P
Before we started playing...I hurried to my room, got my oreos, peanut butter and milk and we all snacked and partied and laughed. Eric got a little excited about his dealing skills that he spilled his milk and I just have this really loud, obnoxious laugh.  SPEAKING OF!  Finding Nemo.  EricJacoband I talked about Finding Nemo for like 10 minutes.  It was one of the greatest conversations of the day. 



Sooooooo. Tomorrow, which is technically today, but let's not get into that.  Anyway, Talon, Gigi, Brent and I are going in the morning to sell our plasma.  It's super adventurous, but we have to go crazy early so it won't take allllll day long. I just know that I need time to sell back my BOOK that I forgot today....still poop face. Ugh. I am sure I will be fine =]  Anyway, on that note.  Plasma should be a great endeavor.  


Keep Moving Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment