Some things in life are complicated. I know it happens to everyone and it is inevitable...but it doesn't make it any easier.
You know when it take so much to work something out? When you write out the perfect conversation in your head and proper execution of all different types of situations? You know how hard it is to actually followthrough with that perfect conversation or execute that situation you played out in your head over and over again...and then, suddenly all that work feels for naught.
I've decided something. This is really quite profound if you ask me.
Sometimes. Things just go completely opposite of how you intended them to. And there's nothing to be done about it.
I know, I know. It's hard to grasp, hard to understand. You want to know something? Amongst my friends, I've kind of always been the one who just takes things and runs. The one who just accepts everything for what it is and generally didn't complain. Now, not to say I'm not a complainer...because I really can be...just ask my Mama. But everything happens for a reason right? God intended for things to go the way they do. We won't ever understand why, for some situations we will NEVER get why. We've just got to trust and accept what happens.
But is there a line to just...simply accepting what happens? Is there a time to say, "No, no! This isn't what's supposed to happen. I went into this extremely carefully, thoughtfully; it all turned out backwards!"
Is that okay?
I don't know. I'm sure you don't know either. But hey, if you figure it out...let me know.
Until then...I just gotta Keep Moving Forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment